FOCUS ON SUCCESS PLAN
It has been said that, “Balance leads to success.” That is why lifestyle issues, including stress management, diet, fatigue, sleep patterns, exercise and self-nurturing, are the cornerstone of the Focus On Success Plan. Balance is achieved by developing a plan to practice new skills, observing their impact, and learning from those experiences. The Focus On Success Plan is designed for the individual who wants to stay focused on their goal or on managing their ADHD, or the person who is unsure of the level of Coaching support they will need.
Choose the Focus On Success Plan if you want to:
- Create balance in your life.
- Increase your focus.
- Address work or school-related issues.
- Reduce feelings of being overwhelmed.
- Reframe your self-perceptions.
You will learn:
- To look for options that lead to progress and success.
- To make proactive choices rather than being reactive to the environment.
- Strategies to deepen your professional capacity.
Your personal coach will:
- Help you focus on one particular skill area, such as time management or organization, at a time.
- Provide structure and boundaries.
- Identify leadership competencies to strengthen and develop.
If you are a client with ADHD, you will learn:
- Strategies to manage impulsiveness.
- How to restructure the environment to meet your unique needs.
- How to select target areas to concentrate on.
This plan is comprised of one 60-minute face-to-face session per week for four weeks. Meeting dates and locations will be scheduled based on the clients needs. The fee for this plan is $300.00 for one month.
I thought maybe it might have www.phonetrackingapps.com/ something to do with the large screen